Corona Virus Covid-19
You’re In Clean, Safe Hands At TeamSport
TeamSport has already taken significant actions to ensure we continue to provide a clean, safe and hygienic environment for both our people & our customers.
The following are just some examples of what we are doing:
- Our crew members have been regularly briefed on the importance of maintaining good hygiene standards, frequently washing their hands and using hand sanitizer.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the day, using antibacterial cleaning products that are effective against Covid 19. Specific areas of focus are; hard surfaces, hand rails, door handles, toilets and karting equipment.
- We have multiple anti-bacterial hand sanitiser stations at every venue, dispensing alcohol based hand gel, confirmed as effective against Covid 19.
- Balaclava’s & gloves are compulsory for all drivers. Customers may bring their own or purchase them from us on the day.
- Every customer will now be allocated a helmet for their exclusive use during their entire visit to TeamSport. Our crew members will ensure that every helmet and visor are sprayed with anti-bacterial helmet sanitizer, confirmed as effective against Covid 19 after every use.
What can you do to help when visiting a TeamSport track?
- We strongly urge all customers visiting out venues to practice good hygiene and use the hand sanitizers made available as soon as they enter the venue.
- Frequent washing of hands with soap during your time at the venue.
- Catch your cough or sneeze in a tissue and bin it then wash your hands with soap.
We hope is that this information will reassure customers that you can visit TeamSport as planned and enjoy your experience with peace of mind.