BRING THE EXCITEMENT BACK TO THE CLASSROOM
The championship brings the thrill of motorsport into your school/college without major expense and can provide a wide variety of opportunities to build the curriculum around the excitement and motivation of motorsport and help you meet your GATSBY benchmarks 3, 4, 5 and helping to satisfy the baker clause.
BSKC is a hugely exciting and rewarding opportunity for students and the best news is the benefits don’t stop on track.
How can BSKC help your school/college?
- Bring STEM to life and enables you to bring real-life STEM study into the core curriculum using the BSKC teacher support material
- Help your school/college meet GATSBY benchmarks 3,4 and 5
- Build an exciting and motivational curriculum project in Key Stage 3 using the BSKC curriculum kit
- Motivate students and staff. Raised motivation = Raised achievement
- Develop organisation, teamwork, and management skills in students
- Find and develop the hidden talents of the gifted and talented
- Develop staff and student relationships through this unique competition
- Bring real motivation and the desire to learn to examination subjects using the BSKC examination projects
- Improve behaviour by developing the desire to learn through the motivation to be the best you can possibly be
We have created a whole set of resources for you to use back in the classroom as well as provide insight in to the various funding streams that can be accessed for the BSKC projects
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT & SCHOOL COUNCIL
Analysis of how the BSKC and the BSKC curriculum projects support personal development: